[node-devel] [3.3 release process] feature freeze readiness

Moran Goldboim mgoldboi at redhat.com
Thu May 23 10:50:31 UTC 2013

we are about a week away from feature freeze of oVirt 3.3 (May 31st). In
order to be able to converge to this date we would need your help
(feature owners) understanding feature/overall status.

I have updated  OVirt 3.3 release-management page [1] with features
status table [2]. having this complete table filled will help us
determine this version readiness.

a test page addition is needed for each feature (link through the table)
- this will enable us good visibility and testing of those features in
test-day.

I have left the old 3.3 feature overview -just below the new table, to
make sure i have taken all needed from that info. please verify all you
need is in the table, since this part will be deleted on feature freeze
readiness review - next Wednesday meeting.

completing filling this table should be done no later than Tuesday May 28th.

Thanks.

[1]http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3_release-management
[2]http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3_release-management#Features_Status_Table
[3]http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3_release-management#Features