[Users] where to obtain ovirt-node?

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 12:50:23 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-03 at 11:50 +0100, José Román Bilbao Castro wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have successfully installed the ovirt-manager and wanted to test it with
> some KVM hosts. I have found there is the ovirt-node project which seems
> what I am looking for (instead of mixing with proxmox stuff, another good
> alternative). The problem is that I cannot find how and where to download a
> working iso from. Any hints?.

Hi Jose,

At the moment, we don't quite have a running pre-built node.  The plan
is to have this accomplished and posted next week.  When it gets posted,
I'll send an announcement to this list and the node-devel list.

As soon as the infrastructure is up and running, we'll start builds
running consistently.

Mike