[Users] Expected release for complete ovirt?

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 22:45:45 UTC 2011

On 11/03/2011 02:27 PM, José Román Bilbao Castro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been testing the ovirt webmanager and it looks great.
> Nevertheless some aspects as “Configuration” and storage management
> appear as “not implemented yet” on release 3.0.0.0. Can we get any
> expected release date for the production ovirt environment?.

probably a few months till we do a formal release.
but as we say - patches welcome.

small note that this is (obviously) a community project.
you can of course deploy it in production environment, but usually the
for a production environment you would want a supported version (in this
case, something like RHEV-M)