[Users] ovirt-node on Gentoo

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 12:36:03 UTC 2011

Adding vdsm-devel, which is where such changes should be considered.

It looks like in the future this may be a good choice, but we'll
still need to support existing implementations, as well as colleague
distro's who still do not have a proper systemd implementation.
BTW, Gentoo is using ~29-r1 which is still unstable in portage tree.

Any input from vdsm dev's on systemd scripts?

--

/d

“Funny,” he intoned funereally, “how just when you think life can't possibly get any worse it suddenly does.” --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy