[Users] [Engine-devel] oVirt and Quantum

Dor Laor dlaor at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 07:39:26 UTC 2012

On 04/29/2012 01:41 PM, Gary Kotton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As part of a POC we have integrated Quantum
> (http://wiki.openstack.org/Quantum) into oVirt (http://www.ovirt.org/).
> This has been tested with the OVS and Linux Bridge plugins.
> The details of the integration can be found at -
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Quantum_and_oVirt.
> Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Gary

Gary, would it be possible to compare the current major api verbs
offered by Quantum vs the ones offered by oVirt?

It would be nice to review the length/feature-rich of each and also the
ease of use.

In addition, what would be the todo items in order to get OVS working w/
oVirt?

Example for Quantum:
http://docs.openstack.org/incubation/openstack-network/developer/quantum-api-1.0/content/Show_port_Details.html#d6e777

Cheers,