[Users] Steps to be taken while shutting down ovirt-manager and the nodes.

Rahul Upadhyaya rakrup at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:43:37 UTC 2012

Ok, I checked the logs, it failed to get DB connection. The postgresql had
not started on its own. I have restarted the service manually, but now, I
didnt find any documentation to restart the ovirt -engine again. i mean
after performing a service postgresql start,what else do i need to do?

--
Regards,
Rahul