[Users] Testing LDAP support.

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Mon Apr 9 17:36:49 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hard to tell what went wrong there. I'll try to take a look a bit on the web (as I assume you did but I guess it can't hurt).
As for RHDS, most tests were done manually:

* Adding users/groups
* Authentication
* Group membership
* Adding / removing / editing RHDS domain with the engine-manage-domains utility.
* Refresh users/groups.
* Search for users/groups
That's basically the main scenarios.
We have an LdapTester as well. The problem there was to setup the environment needed for the testing.
It contains test cases for AD/IPA.

Oved