[Users] locked images problem

Dominic Kaiser dominic at bostonvineyard.org
Mon Apr 9 20:03:23 UTC 2012

I have fixed my first problem I had to destroy the storage domain.  My
second problem is still there I have an image that was importing and got
stuck and is locked and will not come unlocked.  I deleted the vm manually
but still says it is there and I can not delete it.  It is on an nfs
storage data domain not the main.  I have manually deleted the vm and image
as root.  But still have it listed in the gui.  Is there somewhere else I
can get rid of image info database perhaps?

dk

--
Dominic Kaiser
Greater Boston Vineyard