[Users] glusterfs and ovirt

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Apr 10 10:43:22 UTC 2012

On 04/05/2012 05:25 PM, зоррыч wrote:
> Already know the date when it is added support for glusterfs?
> I can work with the test in a test version of glusterfs?

there are two parts to the support:
1. managing the gluster hosts/storage/volumes - patches for different
parts of this in gerrit - but not needed for first phase of using this.
2. using gluster as a posix fs - vdsm side is ready, and iirc, engine
done by laszlo who can share when test patches can be used for testing this
3. integrating both together - a bit later :)