[Users] Problems accessing console display.

Rahul Upadhyaya rakrup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:57:04 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

I wasn't able to access the console via the Admin portal. As I learnt there
> is a requirement of Spice-xpi plugin. I could not find the plugin for
> firefox/chrome on windows/ubuntu. However, when I tried from firefox on a
> fedora machine after running a *yum install spice-xpi* , I get the
> console started for like 5 secs and then it disappears.

 So, did anyone of you face similar problems ? were you able to resolve ?

 Also, If I want to access the it from a windows box from firefox/chrome,
is there anyway of doing it (is spice-xpi available for windows) ?  .

--
Regards,
Rahul