[Users] Error when running 'engine-setup'

Ofer Schreiber oschreib at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 20:59:02 UTC 2012

For some reason, /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/cacert.template is missing. Is it a fully rpm based deployment? (ovirt-engine rpm installed?)

Can you run rpm -V ovirt-engine and post the output?

if its removed for some reason, you can try to reinstall the rpm (and run engine-cleanup). If for some really odd reason it's not in the rpm, we must understand why.

Thanks,
Ofer.