[Users] Error when running 'engine-setup'

Schoenbrun, Dustin Dustin.Schoenbrun at netapp.com
Thu Apr 12 21:02:51 UTC 2012

Hey Ofer,

I ran the command you specified and it said that the ovirt-engine package is not installed.  This isn’t surprising since I didn’t install this instance of oVirt with RPMs but directly from source.  Is the preferred method to build the RPMs from source and then install oVirt through those built RPMs?  Thanks for the help!

--
Dustin Schoenbrun
Software Engineer – Data Center Platforms
dustin.schoenbrun at netapp.com