[Users] oVirt 3.0 and FreeIPA

Thomas Thompson sdb.tomcat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 19:07:08 UTC 2012

I have the stable 3.0 release from the ovirt site
(/release/stable/fedora/16) currently installed.  I could upgrade to one of
the nightly builds if it's resolved there.  I can always clonezilla the
current VMs and restore them on a fresh ovirt install, so I don't need to
keep the current setup as is.  Actually, I'd like to get ovirt-engine
running on RHEL 6, so if the latest git builds there, I'll pull that down.
I tried building from the latest git source on 6 a few days ago and the
maven build ended w/ compile errors.