[Users] Use Filer for NFS storage

Christian Hernandez christianh at 4over.com
Tue Apr 17 18:43:02 UTC 2012

Yes,

I've played with permissions; and made sure the ownerships are set

*[root at anteater ovirt]# ll -d .
drwxrws--- 3 vdsm kvm 4096 Apr 16 08:48 .
[root at anteater ovirt]# ll
total 4
drwxrwxrwx 2 vdsm kvm 4096 Apr 13 11:59 VMs
*

I can mount the share manually on BOTH oVirt Engine AND the Host with the
"mount.nfs" command

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Dominic Kaiser <dominic at bostonvineyard.org