[Users] Setting up SSL between host and engine

Rahul Upadhyaya rakrup at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:52:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I had issues with the console coming up. Whenever I tried from the
Ovirt-CLI to connect to the console, it gave me error while connecting and
the logs show that it was looking for a secure connection. I looked up the
wiki and tried to setup a no SSL environment , Now that I already gave a
lot of try and was not successful in viewing the console, I wanted to setup
a secure (SSL) connection between the host and the engine so that I dont
face these issues anymore. Can you guide me on steps to setup SSL between
the Node and the engine/some link that speaks about it. ?

--
Regards,
Rahul