[Users] Host status non-responsding

Rahul Upadhyaya rakrup at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:03:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

While performing some operations (vdsm restart and other operations to
debug SSL settings on the host) , my host goes to "non-responding" state.
Now it has happened for the third time. For the previous two times I did a
engine-cleanup and did a engine-setup to resolve this issue. Is there some
other way ... m guessing removing some host entry from database or
something to recover faster. On a non-responding host I can't put it
to maintenance mode because it says it has running Vms on it... also I cant
remove it and add it again, so basically my host is in a state of limbo
where I cant perform any operation on it. Is there any other way to recover
from such condition other that preforming a engine cleanup and engine-setup
again ?

--
Regards,
Rahul