[Users] webadmin: Open Console button not working

Adam Litke agl at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 25 21:48:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am running bleeding-edge ovirt-engine and I am finding that the Open Console
button in the webadmin does not work.  The VM is spice-enabled and the button in
the gui is active.  Clicking the button seems to have no effect.  I do see this
message being thrown in Firebug each time I click the button:

Wed Apr 25 16:43:13 GMT-500 2012 com.google.gwt.logging.client.LogConfiguration
SEVERE: Cannot find constant 'VdcActionType___SetVmTicket'; expecting a method
name java.util.MissingResourceException: Cannot find constant
'VdcActionType___SetVmTicket'; expecting a method name at Unknown.e3d(Unknown
Source) at Unknown.kDj(Unknown Source) at Unknown.gDj(Unknown Source) at
Unknown.tWg(Unknown Source) at Unknown.a_h(Unknown Source) at
Unknown.Y$h(Unknown Source) at Unknown.X_h(Unknown Source) at
Unknown.__h(Unknown Source) at Unknown.MXc(Unknown Source) at
Unknown.eA(Unknown Source) at Unknown.GA(Unknown Source) at
Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source) at Unknown.Gh(Unknown Source) at
Unknown.Jh(Unknown Source) at Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source) at
Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source)

Is this a known issue?

--
Adam Litke <agl at us.ibm.com>