[Users] Failed to start VM

Mohsen Saeedi mohsen.saeedi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:19:00 UTC 2012

Hi

I setup ovirt with vdsm on the CentOS 6.2 x64  . I configured anything
correctly. I defined ISO Domain and Data Domain for iso file and virtual
machine file under NFS storage. I made new virtual server with CentOS
6.2 x64 and assigned redhat 6.2 x64 as linux type.

But when i start VM it failed to start. I read libvirtd log and it write
a error on libvirtd.log:

2012-04-25 21:04:59.952+0000: 1705: error :
qemuProcessReadLogOutput:1005 : internal error Process exited while
reading console log output: Supported machines are:
pc         RHEL 6.2.0 PC (alias of rhel6.2.0)
rhel6.2.0  RHEL 6.2.0 PC (default)
rhel6.1.0  RHEL 6.1.0 PC
rhel6.0.0  RHEL 6.0.0 PC
rhel5.5.0  RHEL 5.5.0 PC
rhel5.4.4  RHEL 5.4.4 PC
rhel5.4.0  RHEL 5.4.0 PC

What is the problem. I'm experience user on RHEL with 10 more years work
as administrator and i have good knowledge about KVM and virt manager
but i'm semi-pro on ovrit!

Thanks for help