[Users] Moving oVirt engine to Jboss AS 7.1.1

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Sun Apr 29 13:23:49 UTC 2012

Hey all,

We have pushed patches that make the necessary adjustments to allow working with the newest Jboss version, Jboss AS 7.1.1 Final.

After fetching please do the following:
* Download Jboss AS 7.1.1.Final from http://download.jboss.org/jbossas/7.1/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final/jboss-as-7.1.1.Final.tar.gz
* Change the JBOSS_HOME wherever you defined it.
* Change the Jboss Home in ~/.m2/settings.xml.
* Run a full build, including setup: mvn clean install -DskipTests -Psetup,dep (consider using flags -Dgwt.userAgent=gecko1_8 and -Dgwt.draftCompile=true to avoid compiling GWT on all permutations).
* Run jboss as usual.

If you have any issues, reply here and we'll do anything to help.

The oVirt engine wiki page (http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Building_oVirt_engine) was changes accordingly.

Thank you,
Oved