[Users] Failure to migrate from one host out of four

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Thu Aug 2 13:20:36 UTC 2012

2 aug 2012 kl. 15.10 skrev Karli Sjöberg:

2 aug 2012 kl. 15.05 skrev Martin Kletzander:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, I've found now where the problem is and it is
in libvirt. However this issue is not easy to fix as it reveals more
than just this one problem. The format for outputting floating point
numbers into JSON string seems to be locale-dependent. Could you send me
what locale are you having? I guess you could migrate the guest by
starting libvirt with "LC_ALL=C" set.

OK, wow, awesome! Sorry, I´m not too familiar with Fedora, more of a BSD-guy, in learning:) How do you change Locale to something more appropriate? And what does it like?

Oh and also, I have this output from the non-working host:
LANG=sv_SE.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="sv_SE.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

And this from the working ones:
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

But how do I change from sv_SE.UTF-8 to en_US.UTF-8?

Martin