[Users] Live snapshots. About how far off is it?

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Fri Aug 3 11:34:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

the subject says it all really. I´ve been setting up oVirt-3.1 and absolutely love it, I must say. There´s just that you have to take down a guest to make snapshots that ticks me off a little. It disrupts production. So how far off, 6 months, a year, two years? What priority has it on the roadmap? Any response would appreciated, it makes it easier to plan a migration.

Med Vänliga Hälsningar
Karli Sjöberg
Box 7079 (Visiting Address Kronåsvägen 8)
S-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone:  +46-(0)18-67 15 66
karli.sjoberg at slu.se<mailto:karli.sjoberg at adm.slu.se>