[Users] sanlock issues

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Tue Aug 7 07:47:34 UTC 2012

Hi!

Since I'm a storage guy, I would like to know more about this! Are these watchdog/SANlock features LVM functionality, or is it a part of oVirt? Since I can't find any info about it in oVirt wiki documentation...

Since LUN's are mapped to all the machines in the cluster, I guess it is not on that level, but more on the Logical Volume level, since it is the LV that is used by the host.

I would like to get some deeper info about how the the storage architecture is implemented, and what the storage strategy is for the future...Someone can enlighten me? Show me to some documentation?

Rgrds Johan