[Users] Looking for an additional Release Manager for the oVirt Project

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Wed Aug 8 15:26:22 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We are currently looking for someone who is willing to fill the role of
Release Manager for the oVirt Project.  Our current Release Manager,
Ofer Schreiber, is going to be away for ~7 weeks and we need someone to
fill the role during that time, and to share the role after he
returns.

Ofer is preparing a wiki page detailing the role and responsibilities.

If you are willing to help out or want to nominate someone for the role,
please let us know.

Thanks

Mike