[Users] Speakers Needed: Upcoming Workshops

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Wed Aug 8 22:54:43 UTC 2012

On 08/08/2012 03:44 PM, R.Kanagaraj (RK) wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I would like to give a live session on deploying ovirt node, engine
> and perform basic tasks such as adding storage, creating data center
> etc.,.

Hi RK,

Great to hear from you! Would you please send me an abstract so I can
take a look at it and determine how it would best fit into the program?
A speaker bio would also be a welcome addition. If you would like to
take a look at a sample, you can find one here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/ovirt-architecture

Best,
LH