[Users] Wondering about updating ovirt from 3.0 to 3.1

Jacob Wyatt jwyatt at ggc.edu
Thu Aug 9 10:55:45 UTC 2012

See the migration instructions at the bottom of the relese notes.  Basically you shut down all of your VMs, export them to your export domain.  Now all you have to do is preserve that export domain storage.  Everything else should be blown away and rebuilt as a completely new install.  Then you import that storage domain you saved and restore the VM's.  It worked just fine for me.

-Jacob