[Users] ovirt 3.1 engine install fails - fedora 17 with selinux disabled

David Elliott david.elliott at shazamteam.com
Fri Aug 10 16:49:49 UTC 2012

Hi

That occurred to me as well, but kernel is 3.3.4-5.fc17.x86_64

I've tried this a few times now - and the behaviour is consistent

- fails with selinux disabled
- either at the nfs iso domain phase , or if configured without nfs iso - at
the httpd step

- succeeds with selinux permissive - with both nfs iso domain  and httpd
configured

Cheers,
Dave