[Users] introduction

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 15:47:09 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

My name is Garrett LeSage and I'm a designer in the Open Source and
Standards team (OSAS), working with Carl Trieloff, Dave Neary, Jason
Brooks, Karsten Wade, Leslie Hawthorn, and a few other folks who
frequent these lists. I have already met some of you at conferences (Red
Hat Summit & GUADEC), and wanted to introduce myself to everyone here.

 From what I've seen so far, oVirt is a fantastic piece of
virtualization technology and I'd like to help the project from a design
perspective.

A bit of background about myself: I've been a Linux user since 1995 and
I've contributed graphic design resources to Fedora, the Tango icon
project, and Better Desktop. For the past few years, I was working at
SUSE on cloud and virtualization products (such as SUSE Studio), and am
happy to have recently re-joined Red Hat.  (:

For oVirt, I have started working on a new site structure (based on Dave
Neary's work) and also have a few drafts for a new website look as well.

In the next few days, I'll be sending some of my already in-progress
drafts to the lists for feedback. I look forward to all constructive

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to working with you all more!

Garrett