[Users] Problems with F17 and ovirt 3.1

Veli-Matti Leppänen vellu at velhot.net
Sun Aug 19 09:59:12 UTC 2012

On 2012-08-19 12:14, Eli Mesika wrote:
> [...]
Yeah, I've read that, and problem I have done engine-cleanup and setup
several times. Also same problem (atleast it look like same) is when I
try to add my fresh install of F17 to host. Web gui says that it
installs correctly but after boot it shows non-responding and in the
node vdsmd service does not start.