[Users] Next Release Planning

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 12:02:50 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Now that oVirt 3.1 has shipped, we need to start the planning process
for the next release.  One of the major topics for this week's weekly
sync is to review the release criteria.

The criteria we used for 3.1 is laid out on the wiki [1].  I will be
posting an equivalent version for the next release in the next couple
days, but it will mostly be copy/paste from this page.

Please think about release criteria and whether or not we want to
add/remove/change things for this release.  This needs to be determined
now to make sure that the release process runs smoother down the line.

Thanks

Mike

[1] http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Second_Release