[Users] gwt logging.

snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Aug 30 04:33:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

   I am new to gwt and trying to understand how logging is done. I am
looking at
./frontend/webadmin/modules/uicommonweb/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/ui/uicommonweb/models/vms/VncConsoleModel class. I see this class does log its messages but I am unable to find them in engine.log or engine-ui.log. I tried to enable logging by modifying the frontend/webadmin/modules/uicommonweb/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/ui/UICommonWeb.gwt.xml to
include

         <!-- Inherit GWT logging module and configure it -->
         <inherits name="com.google.gwt.logging.Logging" />
         <set-property name="gwt.logging.enabled" value="TRUE" />
         <set-property name="gwt.logging.logLevel" value="INFO" />
         <set-property name="gwt.logging.popupHandler" value="DISABLED" />

	 But that did not help.

Thanks
Sharad Mishra