[Users] Manage users without Red Hat Directory Server or IBM Tivoli Directory Server?

Dennis Böck dennis at webdienstleistungen.com
Mon Dec 3 06:51:33 UTC 2012

Dear oVirt-Community,

how can I add a new User? If I click "Add" under the "Users"-Tag of the web interface, I cannot create a new user. If I start a search, only the user "admin" is displayed.
Is it maybe not possible to create users out of oVirt?
Even users which I added locally (on the fedora host which runs the ovirt engine) are not displayed.
Can you only manage users if oVirt is connected to a Red Hat Directory Server or IBM Tivoli Directory Server?

Best regards
Dennis