[Users] Manage users without Red Hat Directory Server or IBM Tivoli Directory Server?

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 07:10:08 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

oVirt indeed doesn't support managing internal users (the only internal user is admin at internal user).
It allows you to work with several directory providers (IPA, Active Directory, RHDS, IBM Tivoli DS), and you should manage your users there.

Let me know if you have more questions regarding that.

Oved