[Users] Testing ovirt all in one on F18 gives error on DB creation

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:15:48 UTC 2012

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Adrian Gibanel  wrote:
> Not sure if you can skip doing engine-cleanup as you ask.

If engine-cleanup takes me to the starting point it is ok for me.
Or do I have to take any other manual step to clean up and start again
after fixing the problem?

I also found a post about problems with template0/template1 and this
change to avoid exensions totally...
but I don't know if it is applicable to my version
(ovirt-engine-setup-3.1.0-1.fc18.noarch as I wrote before):
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/8955/

Hopefully this change is going to come to f18 too..?