[Users] VM has paused due to unknown storage error

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Mon Dec 3 09:30:23 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply Yeela. I appreciate your feedback.

Please see my feedback to the list earlier..... weird that I was able to
repair the disk using another physical system.Butwhen attached to the
guestoVirt kept pausing the guest which prevented fsck from completing.

Get important Linux and industry-related news at: facebook.com/dcdata
<http://facebook.com/dcdata>

Kind regards,

David Wilson
CNS,CLS, LINUX+, CLA, DCTS, LPIC3