[Users] Testing ovirt all in one on F18 gives error on DB creation

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:56:58 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 12/03/2012 01:12 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>>
>> Do i have to wait for  official packages for f18 or can I directly apply
>> patches ?
>

> nightlies should have the patch afaiu.

I presume I have to get them here:
http://ovirt.org/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/18/noarch/
but do I need to get nightly for all related packages due to
dependencies or can be sufficient to get only

ovirt-engine-setup-3.1.0-3.20121202.gite000dc9.fc18.noarch.rpm

?
And if I want to test in order to qualify final F18, would it be
better to post to fedora-test mailing list and wait for F18 packages
or here?

Gianluca