[Users] Call for Content: oVirt Workshop at NetApp HQ, 22-24 Jan 2013

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 13:35:10 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We are actively seeking speakers for the oVirt workshop which will be
held in NetApp's Sunnyvale, California headquarters on 22-24 January
2013. We are interested in talks in the following areas:

*  Case studies of oVirt deployments
*  Using oVirt effectively
*  oVirt Project Roadmaps
*  Deep dives into features/areas
*  Deep dives into code/debugging/tuning
*  Integration and extensions
*  Components: engine, vdsm, node, sdk/cli, reports, mom, guest agent, etc.
*  Subjects: network, storage, vm life cycle, scheduling & sla, gluster,
etc.
*  Packaging, installation and distributions
*  Community infrastructure and services

Please submit talk proposals for review by sending a message to
workshop-pc at ovirt.org. Your email should include your full name, speaker
biography and your talk abstract. We will accept submissions through
Friday, 14 December 2012 at 23:55 UTC. Speakers will be notified of
acceptance by Friday, 21 December 2012.

Accepted speakers should plan to submit their slides to the
workshop-pc at ovirt.org mailing list no later than close of business on
Friday, 18 January 2013.

Registration for the workshop will be opening soon, keep your eyes open
for further announcements!

Thank you all for your participation!
--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13