[Users] Failed to add (local) Storage Domain

Dennis Böck dennis at webdienstleistungen.com
Tue Dec 4 15:27:33 UTC 2012

Dear oVirt-user-list,

if I try to set up "Configure Local Storage" for a node (2.5.5), the node moves to an own tree node1-local but the local storage stays in state "uninitialized".

It is also not possible to add the local storage domain after the "Configre Local Storage"-action.

I get the error message "Failed to add Storage Domain avsrv1-local-storage. (User: admin at internal<mailto:admin at internal>)"

All logs from node and ovirt-engine are attached.

Does anyone have any idea?

Best regards

Dennis