[Users] Failed to add (local) Storage Domain

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 08:10:20 UTC 2012

Hi Denis,

Are you trying to re-use a directory you previously used for a different domain?
Because I saw this error repeated in the log:
Class Name: org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.StatusOnlyReturnForXmlRpc
mStatus Class Name: org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.StatusForXmlRpc
mCode 361
mMessage Storage domain is not empty - requires cleaning: ('/data/images/rhev',)