[Users] can't add hosts with latest ovirt nightly (3.2)

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:54:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

The latest otopi installer is failing with the following error:

virtualization support AuthenticAMD (cpu: True, bios: False)
and
RuntimeError: Hardware does not support virtualization

Running rdmsr also says that virtualization is not enabled in bios:
./rdmsr --bitfield 4:4 0xc0010114
0

Is the bios flag mandatory for virtualization? On the same machine
virt-manager works and can start virtual machines.

I can't check now what is in bios, but I will update with the status when I
have a chance to check.

Best regards,
Cristian Falcas