[Users] How to delete Events in RHEV?

gao.song gao.song at neusoft.com
Wed Dec 5 06:31:15 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

I was told that the RHEV was down yesterday once, because the select connections of postpresql database were over 300. Unfortunately , my project became one of suspects to cause that.

As I know, my project does request hundreds of REST API continuously in every 5 mins. Will it cause the database too busy to work?

Best wishes,

Dean Gao