[Users] iscsi mpio

Jonathan Horne jhorne at skopos.us
Fri Dec 7 13:55:31 UTC 2012

From: Jonathan Horne <jhorne at skopos.us<mailto:jhorne at skopos.us>>
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2012 1:04 PM
To: users <users at ovirt.org<mailto:users at ovirt.org>>
Subject: [Users] iscsi mpio

Hello,

I just rebooted my iscsi SAN and the ovirt node 2.5.5fc17 did not enjoy that one bit.   Does ovirt node support multi path i/o?  Any information about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
jonathan

I attempted to install the multi path driver on node 2.5.5-0.fc17, but the file system is read only and i can't make changes.

I really need to find out about multipathing, because yesterday i upgraded the firmware on my iscsi SAN yesterday, and one of my nodes freaked out and rebooted (oddly, the other 2 didn't).  In understand there may already be multi path configured within the node, but how do i verify it with my set up?

Thanks,
jonathan

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.