[Users] iscsi mpio

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 12:46:21 UTC 2012

Hi Jonathan,

I'm trying to understand the context for your problem.

As I understand it, your problem stems from the fact that you're working on a Read Only fs, long before the multipath issue.
So you have root permissions on an RO fs?
How come? Why is it RO to begin with?
Are you working on RHEVM?
Which OS, version?

Maybe we can be of more help if we better understand the context.

Thanks,
Vered