[Users] iscsi mpio

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 06:32:45 UTC 2012

You previously mentioned you're using package 2.5.5-0.fc17.
It looks like you have a typo, so please resend the exact package of ovirt-node you're using.
Also - Where did you get the package from?
We'd like to try and reproduce here.

Did you make any changes to mount so that /var is now Read Only?

Please send us the output for the mount command on your system.

Please remember to reply-to-all next time(s)...

Thanks,
Vered