[Users] help with iSCSI storage domain needed - Ovirt -3.1

Aleksandr Arbitman arbitman at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 12 01:40:45 UTC 2012

Hi, everybody !
I have installed  ovirt 3.1 engine and two nodes. I have setup iscsi storage on another box and tested it with windows system - I was able to add it to win7 initiator, meaning the storage configured properly. But I can't add iscsi storage in ovirt-engine system. When I use "DIscover Targets" option and type IP address of my iscsi system - nothing is happening.
All my systems - engine, nodes and iscsi server - are on the same network. Is it a bug? Is there any way to fix it ? Did anyone have the same issue ? Please, help. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Alex