[Users] Registration open for the oVirt Workshop

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 09:07:01 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

For those who have not heard the news, I'd like to let you know about
the oVirt Workshop at NetApp's Sunnyvale Campus, and remind you about
the close of the Call for Participation for the event.

The oVirt Project, developers of an integrated, open source
virtualization platform built on the KVM hypervisor, invites all those
with an interest in open virtualization to the project's next workshop,
taking place at NetApp's Sunnyvale campus on January 22-24.

The workshop's three day agenda will cover installation and use of
oVirt, integrating with oVirt though the platform's APIs, and
contributing to development of the project.

Reserve your spot at this free event by registering at
http://ovirtnetapp2013.eventbrite.com/, and see
http://www.ovirt.org/NetApp_Workshop_January_2013 for more information.

We are actively seeking presenters who can talk about interesting ways
in which they are using oVirt, or share integration stories. Please send
proposals for talks to workshop-pc at ovirt.org before Friday 14th of
December, 23:59 PST.

Thanks!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13