[Users] Translation mailing list

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 15:15:59 UTC 2012

Ho Mohsen,

There is no specific l10n or i18n list - we have been using arch for all
development discussions, and engine-devel for discussions specific to
oVirt Engine (which would be the case, if I understand correctly, for
localising the interface).

Might I suggest sending an email to arch@ to begin with? That would be a
good place to start the discussion.

Thanks,
Dave.

On 12/14/2012 09:11 AM, Mohsen Saeedi wrote:
> Hi
> Is there any address for translation mailing list? Iwant to create a
> translation team for persian language. It's Right-to-left and we should
> change the direction of ovirt interface.
> Thanks.

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13