[Users] migration & missing cert - 3.2 alpha

Jeff Bailey bailey at cs.kent.edu
Sat Dec 15 16:28:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have an F18 Beta + oVirt 3.2 alpha setup with two hosts.  When I try
to migrate from one host to the other I get

2012-12-15 15:18:51.381+0000: 1541: error :
virNetTLSContextCheckCertFile:113 :
Cannot read CA certificate '/etc/pki/CA/cacert.pem': No such file or
directory

in libvirtd.log on the source host.  Is that actually where the cert
should be and I should try to track down why it's not there or should it
be somewhere else?  If it should be somewhere else where would that be
configured?  The default location for the client certificates seems to
be /etc/pki/libvirt which doesn't exist so even with a cacert it still
probably wouldn't work.  Could this be related to the missing spice
certificates (I manually made the symbolic links for those).

Thanks,
   Jeff