[Users] migration & missing cert - 3.2 alpha

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 18:49:31 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

This is interesting...

What do you have in both machines at /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf in ca_file, cert_file, key_file?

As as far as I seen these variables set to /etc/pki/vdsm/*, I did not duplicate these files to libvirtd.

I would like to understand why the default libvirt setting are in effect.

Regards,
Alon