[Users] Single Sign On (Kerberos) to the user portal

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Sun Dec 16 00:22:37 UTC 2012

On 12/15/2012 07:50 PM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

I think I will struggle with the programming side. However I can be of
assistance testing it out.

I believe most of the work will already be done if there exists a
similar module for jboss such as the "mod_auth_kerb" for Apache.

Has there been any work done at all with implementing SSO in the user
portal so far?

Regards,
Siggi