[Users] rhevm-cli - add nfs data storage

Michael Pasternak mpastern at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 10:32:44 UTC 2012

Hi Meni,

When you pass --datacenter-identifier, you attaching existent SD to the data-center,
note, you can see what parameters use for any command/action just running 'help' command:

[oVirt shell (connected)]# help add storagedomain

USAGE

  add <type> [base identifiers] [attribute options]

DESCRIPTION

  Creates a new object or adds existent with type storagedomain. See 'help add' for generic
  help on creating objects.

ATTRIBUTE OPTIONS

  The following options are available for objects with type storagedomain:

     Overload 1:

     * --host-id|name: string
     * --type: string
     * --storage-type: string